Monday, November 24, 2014

A Little Bit About Me

  No comments    
categories: 
Hey guys!

Thanks for being here :)

My name is Naomi, I'm 20 years young and I have had to deal with eczema my entire life. However, just because of this it does not mean I am a 'eczema sufferer'. Just because we have eczema, it does not mean with have to suffer with it.

So this brings me to why I'm here and how I can/want to help YOU.

Because I've dealt with eczema for a long time, I've picked up a few tricks and tips along the way that can make flares or those pesky dry bits a little bit more manageable.

So with some luck, hopefully the advice I give in my posts will make you feel more confident living in your own skin.

Remember, you're never alone :)

Happy reading, lovelies!

Love,

Naomi
XX

0 comments:

Post a Comment