Saturday, October 18, 2014

Patience is key

  No comments    
Good evening my lovelies! I hope wherever you are you're happy and well.

I'm definitely feeling a lot happier than I was yesterday. I just have to get on with my creams now and keep on being patient. Unfortunately I'm not in a situation like I was with the wet wraps when I was a baby and results happened overnight, it's now a tricky process of trying to stay in control of my own skin.

I was reading a few things about eczema last night and it reminded me that although we all have the same condition, it's different for every person who has it but although it's unique for everyone it's mostly dealt with the same way - creams, consistency and care.

Although I'm here to give advice to those who are reading, I want to remind you that I am in no way an expert - just someone who has dealt with it in depth and wants to help those who need a bit of support.

So the next blog post I will definitely get on with that!

Until the next time,

Naomi

XXX





0 comments:

Post a Comment